Advanced Propulsion Seminars
Non-credit, self-paced seminars are available on a variety of Advanced Propulsion topics such as alternative fuels, electrical storage systems, power electronics for automotive applications, and Matlab for data analysis. New seminars in lightweight design and SIL-HIL techniques for automotive control development have been added.
Cost of the Advanced Propulsion seminars range from $700-$900, depending on the length of the seminar.
- Energy Conversion & Storage Systems for Electromobility (Live Seminar)
- Lightweight Design Fundamentals
- Matlab for Data Analysis & Calibration
- Power Electronics for Automotive Applications
- SIL & HIL Techniques for Automotive Control Development
- System Integration, Simulation and Energy Management of HEVs