Advanced Propulsion Certificate
The Certificate in Advanced Propulsion Systems provides a comprehensive, cutting-edge analysis of the emerging new technologies involving hybrid vehicles and fuel cell systems in a specialized one-year certificate program.
This certificate consists of two graduate credit courses and two non-credit seminars that can be completed in one academic year (August-May). Students have the option of completing the certificate requirements in two years to accommodate work schedules.
- ME7384 Modeling, Simulation, Optimization & Control of Advanced Vehicles
- ME7383 Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage for Automotive Applications
Two non-credit prep seminars are available to review math concepts and software used in the two graduate-level credit courses listed above.
Non-credit seminar options:
- Lightweight Design Fundamentals
- Matlab for Data Analysis
- Power Electronics for Automotive Applications
- SIL & HIL Techniques for Automotive Control Development